Examples of events, include; a yardsale, a barbeque or a Board Meeting. By TAPPING EVENTS on the HOME Page or Side View Menu, you are taken to the EVENTS Screen.
To POST an EVENT, TAP on the Plus Sign (+) on the right side of the blue bar at the top of the EVENTS Screen. You will be taken to the NEW EVENTS Screen.
- Below the blue bar on the NEW EVENT Screen, you will see a grey bar that says; Set Date, Start Time and End Time.
- TAP on Set Date. A box with ‘today’s date’ followed by a date selector will popup. Select the date of your Event and TAP ‘Done’.
- The date of the Event will appear on the left hand side of the NEW EVENT Screen
- Then TAP on the ‘Start Time’ in the grey bar. A Set Time box appears. Select the start time of your event and be sure to click on the ‘AM’ button to choose ‘AM’ or ‘PM’. Then TAP ‘Done’. The Start Time will appear in the middle of the grey bar.
- Then TAP on the ‘End Time’ in the grey bar. Select the ‘End Time’ and TAP ‘Done’. The ‘End Time’ will appear on the right side of the grey bar.
- TAP on the ‘Subject’ box, type in a title for your NEW EVENT.
- TAP in the ‘Description’ box and describe your NEW EVENT
- Then you have the OPTION to POST the NEW EVENT or ADD A PICTURE to your NEW EVENT
- To POST the NEW EVENT, TAP POST in the upper right hand corner of the screen. You will then see a popup that says ‘Thank you. Your information was successfully sent’. Below that statement is a box that says ‘OK’. TAP on ‘OK’ and you will be brought back to the EVENTS Screen.
- To Take a Picture, TAP on the symbol of the Camera, and your Smart Phone will change to Camera Mode. Take a photo as you would ordinarily with your camera (PLEASE NOTE: Only LANDSCAPE MODE pictures are currently supported for iPhones). Then TAP on POST in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Or you can choose the “landscape” icon next to the camera icon, to choose from a saved image in your gallery. You will then see a popup that says ‘Thank you. Your information was successfully sent’. Below that statement is a box that says ‘OK’. TAP on ‘OK’ and you will be brought back to the EVENTS Screen.